All current ACMHE members have access to the following resources:
- Journal of Contemplative Inquiry (JOCI): an online, peer-reviewed journal on contemplative practices in higher education.
- Syllabus archive: courses which incorporate contemplative approaches in a variety of disciplines.
- Member newsletters: full of announcements from your colleagues in the field.
- Email discussion list: ask questions, share your stories, solicit feedback, and connect with hundreds of other members.
- ACMHE Podcast: listen to talks, interviews, and presentations.
- Event Archive: videos, slides, programs, handouts, and other material from ACMHE conferences and Summer Sessions.
Not a member? Join us!
|NeonCRM by Neon One|