Please upgrade your browser.
All current ACMHE members have access to the following resources:
- Journal of Contemplative Inquiry (JOCI): an online, peer-reviewed journal on contemplative practices in higher education.
- Syllabus archive: offering syllabi for courses which incorporate contemplative approaches in various disciplines.
- Member newsletters: full of annoucements from your colleagues in the field.
- Email discussion list: ask questions, share your stories, solicit feedback, etc., with hundreds of other members.
- ACMHE Podcast: listen to talks, interviews, and presentations by contemplative educators.
- Event Archive: a compilation of videos, slides, programs, handouts, and other material from recent ACMHE conferences and Summer Sessions.
Not a member? Join us!
|Powered by NeonCRM|