These pages collect material (videos, posters, slides, handouts, programs, etc.) from recent ACMHE conferences and Summer Sessions. If you were a presenter at one of these events and would like to add or remove your material to/from the archive, please contact Maya Elinevsky (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carrie Bergman (email@example.com).
- 2018: Imagining Humane Institutions: Connection, Social Action, and Scholarship Rooted in Contemplative Practices
- 2017: Radicalizing Contemplative Education: Compassion, Intersectionality, and Justice in Challenging Times
- 2016: Transforming Higher Education: Fostering Contemplative Inquiry, Community, and Social Action
- 2015: Building Just Communities
- 2014: Intention, Method, & Evaluation
Summer Sessions on Contemplative Learning in Higher Education
|NeonCRM by Neon One|